Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring is finally here!

I was out on a walk in my neighborhood today and noticed that spring is here without a doubt! I was so excited that I grabbed my camera and started snapping some pictures. 


Dandelions are in bloom everywhere. Right now they feel more like a flower and less like a weed. Plus it's cottonwood that sparks my allergies, so they can bloom away. :)


The pink tinge on apple blossoms is always a welcome reprieve from the cold gray of winter.


I maybe got a little excited about this one, ran off the trail, and began snapping pictures the instant I spotted this shiny red beauty. Oh I love vintage cars!


People are already planting their gardens. This was just too pretty to pass up. :)


We have a little babbling brook on our trail and getting a quick photo soon turned into a few minutes as I mastered a new photography technique using a slow shutter speed to capture water that looked more blurred. Nailed it! Thank you Lord!


The final reason that I know it's spring is that the lilacs are starting to come out to play.


Since they're not in full bloom these babies make me all the more excited for Courtney and Breanne's shoot at Manito park early next week.

Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment