Monday, April 8, 2013

What I'm Excited About This Week



Yoga for photographers on Creative Live. If you're not familiar with Creative Live, it's fabulous. Classes on business, technique, and style all reside there -- free. If you catch the live seminar or a replay, you don't have to pay a dime. :) I have also bought seminars from them and was extremely pleased. I have learned so much from Creative Live and I am excited that they are starting to do more seminars about well being for us artsy types.


Apple Brides vendor night. It also happens to be the same day as Yoga for Photographers...I hope that I will be able to catch either the replay or at least some of it before the event. Also I have to find a dress. And shoes. Okay, a whole outfit. :) And I maybe already tried on dresses for an hour or two the other day. :)

This week I am borrowing a new lens from a photographer friend... the 40mm. I prefer prime lenses (which sounds really fancy, until you realize it just means "fixed focal length.") because they provide the best use of all available light, including extremely dim lighting situations. I like the "try before you buy" idea and I am excited to have a new toy to try out next to my trusty 50mm and 85mm.

What are you excited about this week? Feel free to share in the comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment