Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spending the first warm day on the boardwalk

On Monday James and I went over with some friends to Coeur d'Alene to enjoy the sunshine. And also the swag at the mall.


I cried and begged for James to buy the boots that said "SWAG" because they are just too hip for words. He politely declined.


My best friends' kids are really good at mugging for the camera. 


They are regular hams indeed.


After our goofing around at the mall was through we went downtown to walk the boardwalk. It was warm and there were so many people out in shorts. Your average fifty degree day in the Inland Northwest, I guess.     


If you've never been out to Coeur d'Alene, it's a gorgeous place to take a walk.





Or, you know, jump off every available surface.



It was such a gorgeous day. The first day of real spring is so much fun and it always reminds me how much I enjoy sunny weather. It was great to spend a long afternoon with friends with nothing in particular to do and nowhere in particular to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment