Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

Ahhh... Friday. Nothing says "Welcome to the weekend!" like relaxing at the end of a long day with some of my favorite things. Since it's the weekend I figured I'd share some things that I am enjoying:
     via
San Pellegrino lemonade. A coffee shop near me stocks it and to be honest it's so delicious that it's almost better than the coffee. It's carbonated, not too sweet, and always served frigid. When I drink it I am transported to a warm sandy beach somewhere. It is a treat that I always relish.
                                                                       

                           
                                                                           
Photography is always fabulous, and I plan to go out and take some pictures for sure this weekend. Stay tuned!

                                                                              via


TLC never fails to deliver on bride centered programming. Something Borrowed, Something New has my eye right now for sure  -- taking elements of the bride's or mom's old dress and creating something new but sentimental. Immediately juxtapose this with a brand new designer dress and there are some hard choices ahead. I never am able to guess which dress they'll choose and I love all the history behind the dresses. New favorite for sure!

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment