Saturday, July 27, 2013

Courtney and Breanne are Married! | Rainbow Springs Ranch Wedding Photographer, Spokane WA Wedding Photographer, Deer Park Wedding Photographer

Ladies and gentlemen I promised that this one would be lovely and absolutely drool-worthy. Also totally Pinnable. Pintrest-able? I think I like that one better. Courtney and Breanne are a sweet couple with an equally sweet eye for detail and I cannot wait to share their day with you.  They chose Rainbow Springs Ranch in Deer Park to celebrate their nuptials on June 22nd.
 

 
The clouds were a bit dramatic that day, but the sun came out in time for the ceremony! 

 
If you like a rustic feel, Rainbow Springs Ranch is the place to go! If you're not getting married and just want a quiet weekend away, they also rent out the little cabin where Courtney got ready.  Courtney chose a Vera Wang pantsuit to wed her beloved in.
 
Breanne chose an amazing dress from David's Bridal that can only be described in one word: confection. I loved it!



 
This is one of my favorite detail shots of the day. The getting ready room at Rainbow Springs Ranch is so vintage and darling, and it really fit well with the theme Breanne had for all her jewelry.


Now here's where the Pinterest-related drooling really starts to hit home for me. If I weren't shooting, I would be pinning like crazy. I simply adored the white tablecloths accented with simple flowers and those antique blue Mason jars. Oh how I heart antique blue Mason jars! :)
 







 
This photo is pretty noteworthy as well -- Breanne and Courtney catered their own wedding. And the food was out.of.this.world. It left me wanting to move in with them on a semi permanent basis. As if they weren't nice enough already. :-)

 
Homemade desserts followed including (but not limited to) snickerdoodle cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes, and ... be still my heart... homemade eclairs.








 Breanne and Courtney are an amazing couple and their day was an honor to witness and capture. Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment