Saturday, June 1, 2013

Scope Out A Venue: Rainbow Springs Ranch, Deer Park WA

On Sunday afternoon I drove out with my brides Courtney and Breanne to see their venue -- Rainbow Springs Ranch in Deer Park. I love to go out to your venue with you so I can see it as you do and become more familiar with it. :)

 
When they said they were getting married on a ranch, I said "Are there horses?" I love horses. And yes, there are indeed horses at Rainbow Springs Ranch.  

This venue is beautiful, rustic, and quiet.


 
The owners have decorated the property with all sorts of cute vintage signs and equipment which are great not only for photo ops but to add to the ambiance of the wedding. 

 
A covered pavilion is the epicenter for the reception, and the venue is lit with twinkle lights as the evening progresses. :) I love twinkle lights. 

I enjoyed visiting Rainbow Springs Ranch and I am looking forward to Breanne and Courtney's wedding on the 22nd!

We capped off the evening with a little engagement session at Manito Park. More to come. :)

2 comments: