Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Warm Weather = Distraction

The warm weather is finally here at last and my poor blog has suffered as a result. :) Instead of a one-off, sunny days are now a regular occurrence around here which makes me want to go outside and do things like mow the lawn and get some of that pesky painting out of the way that I have been meaning to do. While I paint my bathroom, enjoy some of my favorite photos from the last week:
 
 
Actually, this was two weeks ago. But this is the fountain at Duncan Gardens in Manito park. I did a lovely session with Courtney and Breanne there and that day was as beautiful as the weather has been lately.

 
My Molly. We call her Molly Moo Munkin. Don't ask how she got all those weird names -- when you have a dog like Molly who thinks that she's a person the names kind of make themselves up.

 
I got my Lia Sophia jewelry order! I am not usually one for direct sales parties or anything but I have gotten hooked on their jewelry big time. :) The ones in focus are Improv (gold and silver) and Tamarindo (orange and blue). Tamarindo is a little bit of a stretch for my neutral-loving self, but it's fun and cute and perfect for summertime. 

 
This last photo is for my mom. Our ancestors were covered-wagon types and my mom loves the history there. I also had to dress up as a pioneer when I was a kid. Needless to say stuff like this catches my eye almost every time. Also can you believe the beautiful blue sky? I am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment